Time to protect your face for the winter! Depending on your skin type and where you live, dry skin is inevitable.
Some common reasons why people have dry skin include:
- Dry heat
- Exposure to hot or cold weather with low humidity levels
- Harsh soaps or detergents
- Swimming frequently in chlorinated pools
- Itchy clothing (why wear them?)
- Long and often hot showers or baths
For many of us who have dry skin, what's are some ways to prevent this from happening? In this K-blog, we'll provide you with three ways to minimize dry skin. 1. Oil up, and 2. Use cleansing creams and/or gentle skin cleansers, and 3. Moisturize
1. Cleanse your face with Korean Cleansing Oils. Many of us use oils to remove makeup and residue.
2. K-Beauty Gentle Cleansing Foam and Cleansers line and Cleansing Gel
3. Check out K-Beauty Skin Care moisturizing cream, ampoules and more!
At the end of the day, try the 10 step Korean skin care routine. With all the cleansing, toner, ampoule, and more, how can your face dry out?!