I enjoy drinking green tea! I can get some "healthy" caffeine in my body. Besides drinking green tea, did you know that there are several benefits in applying green tea on your face? Check them out!
1. Contains vitamin B2 (riboflavin). It helps tighten and firm your skin.
2. Brightens your skin. Really? But, it's green. Yep! Green tea contains some vitamin C. Vitamin C is known to brighten your skin. (safe way to "bleach" your skin)
3. Evens out your skin tone and makes you look refreshed! Looking tired these days? Well, get some green tea on your face!
4. Smooths your skin, which improves your skin texture. Green tea also has Vitamin A (retinol). What?! I don't have to buy a separate retinol serum?! :)
5. Reduces redness. Green and red are kind of opposites, right? Green tea is known to reduce some redness. Thank goodness
6. Hydrates your skin. Did you eat food with a lot of msg or is your face just kind of puffy? Green tea helps reduce puffiness in your skin.
7. Helps with your dark under eye circle. Put some green tea products under your eye and minimize the look of dark circles.
8. Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Say what? The compounds from green tea called polyphenol have strong antioxidant properties.
As you can see, green tea provides A LOT of benefits. I need some green tea on my face. . . now!